Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Neokyo Haul + Review

 This time, I tried out Neokyo for my Mercari purchases! 


04/05/21: I sent in my requests and paid immediately. Items were bought within 24 hours. I will note that the max it took for Neokyo to validate my shopping requests was about six hours. 

04/11/21: I sent a whole bunch of other Mercari requests which were validated within an hour. I made my payment & waited~

04/13/21: Sadly, the Mercari seller does not deal with proxies so all my order requests from the 11th were invalidated. D:

05/04/21: All of my items arrived at their warehouse. I promptly created a packing request.

05/05/21: Got an email stating that my packing request was completed. I chose Fedex as the difference between surface wasn't too bad and paid for shipping. 

05/06/21: Received notification that my package shipped! ^^

05/10/21: Got my package! 


Unboxing~




I'm happy with my purchases and how everything turned out! I'll be using Neokyo again for future Mercari purchases ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment