Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Japonica Market Haul + Review

 So this is the first time I placed an order with Japonica Market during COVID times. For this haul, I bought a whole load of anime plushies~ ^^


Below is how long the whole order process took

  1. 04/04/21: I sent my shopping requests. That same day I received notice that one of my items was sold out and a question about one of the items. I replied right away and noticed later on that Japonica Market had proceeded with my orders. (:
  2. 04/08/21: I received an email that all of my items arrived at their warehouse and if it was ok to send the final packing invoice. I gave them the ok to start packing my orders and to send the package via surface mail. 
  3. 04/12/21: Japonica Market gave me an estimate of each available shipping option to the US. With DHL being crazy expensive, I still chose surface mail which they divided into two parcels.
  4. 04/15/21: Japonica Market said that they made a mistake with the shipping quotes and provided me with an updated shipping fee list. Turns out that DHL uninsured was only $12 extra compared to surface mail. So I opted for DHL this time. 
  5. 04/18/21: I paid my second invoice & prepared for the (short) wait. 
  6. 04/20/21: My first package arrived!
  7. 04/23/21: Second package arrived!

Here's the unboxing ^^

Box #1

The pups always loves to sniff packages ^^

Snuggled in there

My GIFT plushie boys~

Box #2

Smaller package containing my last 2 plushies~



Here are my last two boys~ ^^

Overall, Japonica Market is my go-to for Mercari purchases. I'm currently testing out two other proxies for Mercari purchases and reviews for each will be posted sometime in the future (as I selected surface shipping @-@''). 


No comments:

Post a Comment